Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Biography: Family, Age, Wife, Net Worth, News, Phone Number, Wikipedia, Email Address, Home Town, Chinmark Group
The Chinmark Group employs about 3000 people. Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah has received numerous honors, including the Pan African Distinguished Achiever’s Award, the Sir Ahmadu Bello Sardauna Platinum Leadership Award of Excellence from the Northern Youth Council of Nigeria in 2021, and the City Pride Achiever’s 2020 Man of the Year.
|MARKSMAN CHINEDU IJIOMAH|
|WIKI FACTS & ABOUT DATA|
|Full Name:||Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah|
|Born:||28 October 1989 (age 32 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Ubakala, Umuahia, Abia, Nigeria|
|State Of Origin:||Ogun|
|Wife • Spouse:||Trinity Uhunoma Marksman (Sweet Solace)|
|Girlfriend • Partner:||Amanda Chisom (rum.)|
|Occupation:||Businessman • Philanthropist|
|Net Worth:||US$20 million|
Early Life & Education
After completing his primary training, he enrolled in the Beryl Comprehensive College for his SSCE. After that, he was granted admission to the esteemed Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). It was where he earned a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering.
- Quality Management System 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Dunamis Leadership and Training Course, 2015
- Logistics and Supply chain Management System 2020 – London Academy Business School
- London Academy Business School (Project Management Course 2020)
- Advanced Information Technology Training Course, 2019
- London Academy Business School (Organizational Leadership 2020)
- Moneywise Financial Institute Revenue Generation Training, 2017
- London Academy Business School, Leadership in Competitive Environment 2020
- London Academy Business School, Personal Effectiveness, Time administration and Mastery 2020
Under his leadership, the Nigerian subsidiaries of the Chinmark Group, including Chinmark Agriculture, Chinmark Executive Rides, Chinmark Homes and Shelters, Chinmark Medicals, Chinmark Loans, Chinmark Foods & Logistics, FinAfrica Partnership, and Chinmark Foundation, have expanded into the domestic and international markets.
Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah has provided over 3500 students with research scholarships in Nigeria, financially enabled 15,000 entrepreneurs, paid over 3000 widows and widowers a monthly salary, invested in missionaries, and done much more.
Awards and Recognition
Their union has produced a daughter named Tehilah Marksman. He is rumored to have dated Amanda Chisom.
Due to the financial market’s dynamism and the necessity for passive income creation, many investors and users looked for various platforms and businesses that could assist them in generating this passive income over time.
Given the recent developments involving the Chinmark Investment Group, where concerns involving investors’ monies have been reported from numerous sources, indicating a lack of transparency and trustworthiness on the part of Chinmark executives. To gain insight into this investment organization and the latest controversies circling their platform, financial market investors need to be fully informed about the Chinmark Investment Group.
The Security and Exchange Commission S.E.C. has previously noted that the Chinmark Group is not in any manner registered with the financial regulatory organization, which was before the latest saga and controversy surrounding the Chinmark Investment Group. This fell short of sending a loud warning signal to many investors and consumers about the Chinmark group’s operations across the global financial markets.
Chinmark Group has not paid out its almost 5,000 investors as promised, despite promising to do so on Saturday. According to reports, the company is in control of investor cash worth billions of naira.
Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah, the chief executive officer of Chinmark Group, begged for patience while promising to compensate the stockholders. He keeps telling his friends that their money is secure, yet a few facts contradict Marksman Chinedu Ijomah‘s claims.
In February, Chinmark could not pay its investors, which led to the company being under intense fire. Chinmark Group informed its partners that they would get their payments by March 19 in a statement on March 4.
The company claimed to be facing some issues ever since the SEC prohibited its bank accounts in December 2021. According to each post on its social page, Chinmark also published this warning in a major newspaper.
Investors and partners have been requested to assume that the company will meet the deadline of March 19, 2022. This statement was also made public to discourage investors from picking up on reports that the business’s assets were disappearing.
On March 19, 2022, Chinmark Investment Group promised to settle its investors’ debts. This promise was broken. Instead, the company released a new statement informing investors that payments had started to be made and pleading with them to exercise patience.
- Unsecured platform, or one that is not secure and reliable enough for investors to make a sound investment despite their rewards.
- The Chinmark investment organization has a complicated revenue creation mechanism that is difficult to understand by users and investors.
- On the Chinmark platform, unscrupulous investors and users frequently ignore the Ponzi scheme’s workings.
- The platform’s creators’ claims are credible regarding compensating investors and delivering them the whole return made from their investment on the Chinmark investment platform.
- Failure to state user pay and profit when due causes uncertainty among users and investors and violates the company’s commitments to investors.
Chinmark Group CEO Marksman Chinedu Ijomah‘s net worth is estimated at US$20 million. This wealth is gotten from his business and other investments.